Are you over-using heat appliances on your hair?
Well now you can with us at Wolfs-hair and beauty with Nanomax hair treatment system. Hair is made from the combination of a complex natural protein called keratin and moisture.
In normal healthy hair, keratin accounts for about 90% of the structure and moisture the remaining 10%. Keratin is principally responsible for the hair's strength and resistance to general wear, while moisture is mostly responsible for its elasticity, flexibility, softness and manageability The correct balance of protein and moisture is essential for healthy, shiny hair.
Unfortunately, hair keratin is damaged and moisture can be depleted by straighteners, colours, perms, blow-drying, the sun, pollution, pool chemicals and even everyday wear and tear, like brushing. The damage can make the hair feel coarse, look out of condition and become difficult to manage and style. Under an electron microscope this damage can be recognised in the form of cracks, splits and craters in the hair.
Billions of dollars are being spent on research and development into a new and exciting branch of science - nanotechnology. Nanotechnology works with particles less than 100,000th of the width of a human hair, or at an atomic level. To give you an idea of size, a metre is 1000 millimetres and each millimetre is made up of 1 million nanometres!
When it comes to hair and beauty, products in nanomolecular-size particles can be much more effective than ordinary products and can guarantee the most successful and beautiful results.
Now, from the company that brought you TANAGRA, the world's first permanent hair repair service, comes the latest scientific breakthrough in professional hair care - NANOMAX.
NANOMAX is a professional, prescriptive range of hair damage repair treatments and specialist 'hair enhancing' treatments. The unique TCQ nanomolecular ionic technology used in our biochemically engineered formulations ensure beautiful effects on all hair types and textures.
Unlike ordinary cream or liquid treatments, NANOMAX treatments have to be turned into a mist by a specially designed electronic Microsystem and then applied to the hair with special ceramic brushes. This incredibly fine and powerful penetrating mist infuses tiny nanomolecules (particles so small you could fit millions on to a pin-head!) into the hair structure to heal, repair, strengthen, protect and shine. Now your hair can be just how nature intended beautifully soft, shiny and healthy!
Permanent Hair Repair Treatments:
Even good hair can be improved with our hair enhancing treatments!
WE will give you our professional recommendation for your hair type.
24 Hours of cancellation
is required or a charge
may be made